In the unfortunate event that a match has to be postponed, the NWLNL Fixtures Secretary and Umpire Secretary will liaise with the teams affected to rearrange the match. If a team is unable to play the match, normal rules for forfeiting will apply (please see the League Handbook for full details).
Rules for rearranging:
- Court must be a full size indoor court (unless permission is given by the NWLNL Committee to use an outdoor court)
- Court must be booked for a minimum of 1hour 15mins to allow for the full 60minutes match play and intervals
- Both teams to provide a confident umpire
- Both teams to provide a scorer
- Both teams to bring their own score sheets
- Both teams to bring a match standard netball
- Both teams to split the cost of the court hire fee – please check that the quoted cost of the hire is for the full hire and not per hour.
- Score sheets to be returned to the Registrations Secretary asap, with a photo to be sent to the Fixtures Secretary after the match
- Newbridge High School, Coalville (indoor and outdoor) – email or call 01530 831561
- Ashby School, Ashby-de-la-Zouch (indoor and outdoor) – email or call 01530 413748
- Ibstock Leisure Complex, Ibstock (indoor) – email or call 01530 260705 ext 3
- Castle Rock High School, Whitwick (indoor) – email or call 01530 834368
- Hinckley Netball Club, Hinckley (outdoor)
- Hood Park Leisure Centre, Ashby-de-la-Zouch (indoor) – email or call 01530 412181
If you have any information on full size netball courts, please get in contact so we can assess them and add them to them to the list.